Next week (27th June - 1st July) will be devoted to the e-SENS’s e-Health. Within this domain, e-SENS aims to facilitate access to health services across the EU, improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of processes for health care providers, health professionals, patients and health insurance organisations.
Each day, you’ll be able to find new information about this domain and its use cases (pilots).
Follow e-SENS social media channels and enjoy the e-Health week: 27th June – 1st July 2016!
e-Health added value:
- Cost-effective and efficient cross-border processes in line with European requirements
- Reliable access to key medical information to facilitate the delivery of safe and high-quality health care to EU citizens
- Real-time insurance information to ensure seamless payment for medical treatment provided to insured EU/EEA citizens
- Seamless and safe access to healthcare services and prescription dispensations across the EU
- Access to necessary healthcare during a temporary stay in other EU countries subject to the same conditions and costs as apply to those insured in your country
- Open source technology based on European standards
- An opportunity for innovative applications and products on top of the e-Health services in e-SENS